The SOL Sailboat
For most of us at SERO, our first vehicle was a sailboat. Sailing was freedom and serenity, a way to go faster and slower all at once. That experience is what inspired us to create the SOL, a boat that's both easy to use for beginners and advanced enough to race.
- A modern twist on the classic board boat, easy to launch, sail and transport.
- Open cockpit design offers comfort for up to a family of four. This, combined with built in straps, allows you to haul all your gear for a day on the water or a weekend adventure.
- Buyers can choose from a number of options to create a boat that is uniquely theirs! In addition to sail designs and boat decals, we offer a variety of colors for the handles, optional SeaDek, and extended splash guard.
- High quality construction with cored deck and hull, using a vacuum infusion process.
- Upgradedable rig allows you to move up from beginner to more advanced sailing quickly and easily.
- American built and proudly manufactured in New Baltimore, MI.
Build a SOL
Length: 13 ft 9 in
Beam: 4 ft 1 in
Hull weight: 120 lbs
Hull construction: Cored composite
Mast: Aluminum alloy
Sail area: 75 sq ft